By making a purchase from PSSC Labs you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Payment Terms. Unless agreed to separately in writing, payment is to be made in advance of shipment by authorized Credit Card, Cashiers Check, or other negotiable instrument. In those cases where PSSC Labs, in it’s sole discretion, allows credit terms, payment shall be made within 30 days of shipment. In the event that PSSC Labs is forced to pursue collection of amounts owed to us, PSSC Labs is entitled to recover attorneys’ fees and all other costs related to this collection.
Warranty for Equipment. We warranty all equipment to be free from material defects in workmanship or materials for a period of 1 year (unless otherwise noted) from date of shipment. If at any time within 1 year after shipment the equipment does not function as warranted, return it and we will repair or replace it with no charge (shipping charges to and from PSSC Labs location may be the responsibility of the end user). In addition individual hardware component manufacturer’s warranty remains valid depending on the life of that warranty. After 1 year from date of purchase you can send defective parts directly to the component manufacturer.If any product is subject to federal or state consumer warranty laws, our statement of limited warranty included with the product applies in place of these warranties. Misuse, accident, modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, moving physical location from original delivery address, improper maintenance by you or failure caused by an item for which we are not responsible may void these warranties. This warranty replaces any other warranty, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all quotations, budgetary estimates, proposals etc are valid for 30 calendar days from the date they are distributed. Once a validity date has been passed, the quotation, budgetary estimate, proposal, etc is no longer valid. A new quotation, budgetary estimate, proposal, etc must be distributed by PSSC Labs.
- Shipping. Terms of shipping will be either clearly stated on the quotation or if not stated on the quotation all shipments are FOB origin. For any RMA returns, it is the end user’s responsibility to pay shipping charges for products returned to PSSC Labs; PSSC Labs will pay shipping charges for repaired / replaced product to customer (unless otherwise noted on the quotation). For RMA returns of product outside continental US, end user is responsible for shipping both ways (unless otherwise noted on the quotation).
- Delivery dates. PSSC Labs will use commercially reasonable efforts to meet any delivery date(s) requested in Buyer’s order; provided however, that PSSC Labs will not be liable under any circumstances for its failure to meet such delivery date(s). Typical delivery dates for most custom manufactured products are 10-30 business days from date of receipt of order.
- Cancellation/Returns. All orders from PSSC Labs are custom built. PSSC Labs does not offer any stock products. Therefore, orders of any nature are noncancellable.
- Limitation of Liability. If we default, or because of other liability you are entitled to recover damages from us, then regardless of the basis on which you are entitled to claim damages we are only liable for the amount of any actual loss or damage up to the invoiced amount less PSSC Labs cost of goods and labor. This limit also applies to any subcontractor, reseller, programmer, or developer as the maximum for which we are collectively responsible. In addition, under no circumstances are we liable for any third-party claims against you or your business for losses or damages; loss of or damage to your records or data; or consequential damages (including lost profits or savings) or incidental damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Warranty for Free Software. PSSC Labs may include software that is licensed free of charge. Because the software is licensed free of charge, there is no warranty for the software.
- Not For Resale. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. Customer agrees and represents that it is buying for its own internal use only, and not for resale. PSSC Labs has separate terms and conditions governing resales.
- Governing Law. This Agreement and any order issued hereunder shall be in all respects governed by the laws of the State of California.
- Security Interest. Until the purchase price and all other charges payable to PSSC Labs have been received in full, PSSC Labs hereby retains and Buyer hereby grants to PSSC Labs a security interest in the products delivered to Buyer and any proceed therefrom.
- Limitation of CBeST Support: Adding any non certified hardware to a cluster running CBeST management software voids all PSSC Labs technical support responsibilities and warranties for the entire cluster.
- PSSC Labs will deliver all quoted components as per the purchased specifications. Certain component measurements (ie. memory speeds) may vary due to various factors including memory ranking issues, stability issues, etc. These component measurements may be changed automatically by the BIOS.