The PowerWulf RZV Cluster is a custom configured high performance computing solutions designed specifically to meet the computing needs of Computational Modeling & specifically oil & gas reservoir modeling applications. PSSC Labs is the world's leading provider of turn-key clusters for Computational Modeling applications. Our PowerWulf RZV Cluster can be found in prestigious institutions including Shell & British Petroleum.
- 156 Intel® Xeon® 2.5 GHz E5 Cloud Series CPU Cores
- 832 GB Total High Performance ECC System Memory
- 6.30 GB Memory Per Processor Core
- 8,816 CUDA Enabled Tesla Series GPU Core
- 30+ TB of USABLE Storage Space
- 30 TB Configured for RAID Data Protection
- 60 GB SSD Scratch / Data Space Per Node
- Gigabit High Performance Network Backplane
- Management & Monitoring Network Included
- 10GigE & Infiniband Options Available
- All necessary Rack, Power & Network Infrastructure
- CBeST Cluster Management Toolkit
- Rack & Roll Integration for True Plug & Play Operation
- Three Year Complete Warranty Coverage
The ability to upgrade all system components including processor cores, memory, network backplane & available storage is built into the PowerWulf RZV Cluster. The system will grow along with your computing needs.