The Andromeda Cluster is a custom configured high performance computing solutions designed specifically to meet the computing needs of Computational Modeling & specifically Physics applications. PSSC Labs is the world's leading provider of turn-key clusters for Computational Modeling applications. Our Andromeda Cluster can be found in prestigious institutions including Carnegie Istitute of Washington, NASA, NOAA & American Museum of Natural History.
- 132 Intel® Xeon® 2.5 GHz E5 Cloud Series CPU Cores
- 704 GB Total High Performance ECC System Memory
- 5.34 GB Memory Per Processor Core
- 4,408 CUDA Enabled Tesla Series GPU Core
- 10 TB of USABLE Storage Space
- 10 TB Configured for RAID Data Protection
- 60 GB SSD Scratch / Data Space Per Node
- Gigabit High Performance Network Backplane
- Management & Monitoring Network Included
- 10GigE & Infiniband Options Available
- All necessary Rack, Power & Network Infrastructure
- CBeST Cluster Management Toolkit
- Rack & Roll Integration for True Plug & Play Operation
- Three Year Complete Warranty Coverage
The ability to upgrade all system components including processor cores, memory, network backplane & available storage is built into the Andromeda Cluster. The system will grow along with your computing needs.