Parallux Storage Cluster is the cost effective, scalable solution for on premise, public and private cloud environments. Based on enterprise hardware and enterprise parallel file systems (Gluster and BeeGFS), Parallux Storage Clusters easily scales from a few hundred TeraBytes to 10+ PetaBytes without any downtime. Redundancy at both the hardware and software level ensures maximum protection for data.
Parallux breaks through the $100 per Terabyte barrier at scale.
- Redundancy at the hardware and filesystem level
- Auto-failover and Load balancing Support
- Data can be accessed via NFS, SMB/CIFS and native client
- Base filesystem support for ZFS, XFS or ext4
- Flash SSD, SAS, SATA support
- Network bandwidth options include 10GigE to 100GigE+